Re: Spin on Adapters (and a question)

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Subject: Re: Spin on Adapters (and a question)
From: "Dean C. Paige" <ecopaige@metro.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 12:04:46 -0700
Cc: <johnw@wrq.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Actually, there was no correction intended. And, I do know the conventions
of dictionary use and etymology. I also was in an english major until I
became utterly seduced by biology  and mathematics. One of the reasons I
got my present job (so I'm told) was my ability to put togeather clear and
concise reports. My point was, that the english language is flexible and
understandable enough in spite of differing spellings (add color and colour
to the list) that minor disagreements over spelling seem a little silly to
me. We all get the message.

Dean