PCV valve

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: PCV valve
From: Bob bailey <rbailey@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 07:59:18 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all,

I am at the point in my restoration of a 1966 TR4A where the engine is being
rebuilt. My problem is when I got the car the engine had no PCV valve on it,
instead it had a rubber hose off the valve(dome)cover hanging into the
engine compartment,and the fitting in the intake manifold was plugged. The
engine was not running when either when I got the car.
O.K. Now my Question, a neww PCV valve goes for about $175.00. Is there
another PCV valve (like the one for a 250) that I can use? Any thoughts

Thanks in advance.

Bob Bailey
66 TR4A CTC 62210 L 0