Re: Self Darkening welding shade

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Self Darkening welding shade
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 07:31:09 -0400
Cc: "Tom O'Malley" <tomomalley@hey.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I got one of the self darkening masks in the Eastwood catalog. It's the
best investment I've made yet, even though it was costly. The ability to
line everything up just perfect without having to disturb your position
to flip down the mask before welding has made welding into a pleasant
chore.

--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L