Re[2]: 2 groove pulley

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Re[2]: 2 groove pulley
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 08:35:49 -0500
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
     So what you are saying is, I probably have a water pump for a newer
     TR6; not my '73?

Subject: RE: 2 groove pulley
Author:  Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com> at SMTP
Date:    3/31/98 3:13 PM

Just re-read my message - there is potential for confusion...

I am referring to your *water* pump. That is the "top belt pulley" as
you called it. The air injection pump was separate from the water pump.
It was mounted above the alternator.

Sorry for any confusion,

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO) - air pump removed, still 2 pulley water pump
Calgary AB Canada