Re: TR4A Steering

To: Richard Taylor <rgt3000@one.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A Steering
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 17:51:58 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Richard Taylor wrote:

> Hello list!
>
> I am trying to replace those rubber steering connectors on my TR4A.  I
> ordered and recieved two from TRF and cannot get the bolts to line up with
> the brackets.  How do you align the holes and install these essential parts?
> Mine were split and the car was unsafe to drive.
>
> TIA
>
> Rick

Hi Rick...

Put a hose clamp around the whole piece and tighten...  with a little
tweaking.. this should help you to line up the holes and get it done.

WISE MOVE to replace those!

Don't forget to clean up/repair/replace your HORN grouding wire that
runs through the center of these.

And don't forget to safety wire the whole assembly.

--Justin