Triumphest 98 - San Luis Obispo

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumphest 98 - San Luis Obispo
From: "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 17:40 -0800
     My wife has agreed to let us go to Triumphest 98 in San Luis Obispo,
     CA on October 22, 23.  In light of the fact that we were married on
     October 20, 1990 and had intended to celebrate our 8th anniversary
     that weekend going to an "exotic" location, this is quite a compromise
     on her part.  (Sorry to those of you in SLO, no slight intended).

     Are any other Scions planning ahead to make the trip from the greater
     Los Angeles/Orange County/San Diego area and, if so, how about setting
     up a caravan in advance?  I would be pleased to be the point person
     and to set a meeting point, etc.

     Ross D. Vincenti
     64 Spitfire 4
     64 Porsche 356C Coupe