TR4/4A Autobook (was Re: Haynes manual)

To: ecopaige@metro.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4/4A Autobook (was Re: Haynes manual)
From: ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:01:04 EST
In a message dated 98-03-31 13:18:28 EST, ecopaige@metro.net writes:

> What I did and do have is an AUTOBOOK TR-6
>  manual. Picked it up at a foreign auto parts store right after I bought the
>  TR. I have no clue as to whether these books are available. As the Autobook
>  has not been mentioned in any of the manual discussions, maybe not. While
>  maybe not as detailed as Haynes or Bentley. This little manual served me
>  very well in conjunction with the glovebox Owners Manual. It came with a
>  nice hard bound plastic coated cover and heavy bond pages which held up
>  extremely well considering the abuse I heaped on it. What with grease and
>  mildew, wind rain and snow. It's ragged now but I stll refer to it
>  regularly. Considering the scarcity of such material I guess I'll soon have
>  it recopied and bound before its too late. Anyone else ever seen one of
>  these floating around out there?
>  Anybody interested in copies when I decide to reproduce?
>
>  Deano

Deano et.al.  Autobook 778 (by Kenneth Ball) is the "TR4/4A ...Manual."   I
got one for $15(US) from Car Repair Books in Canada (905) 434-2786.  At the
time (6mos ago), he didn't have any Haynes for the TR2/3/3A/4/4A.

Your description is right on.  Good book- although not as detailed as the
others.  Cheers.

All the usual disclaimers.  blah-blah.

Art Kelly