The laws of mechanics

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The laws of mechanics
From: Mike Thompson <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 01:41:35 +0000
Fellow Listers
Friday, I drove my TR3 to work and then to the alignment shop (Yeah!). I
had my wife follow me in the GT6 to catch parts from the TR on it's
first road trip. She drove about 100 yards put the GT in 2nd gear and
the transmission locked up and she had to pull over. The gearbox is
history.
The question: Is the an english car law like the laws of conservation
that state only a finite number of Triumphs can run at any one time in
one family or state?

Mike Thompson
59 TR3  Gumball?
73 GT6  large paperweight