Re: Electric fans - for GT6's

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
Subject: Re: Electric fans - for GT6's
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:20:40 +0000
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
jonmac@ndirect.co.uk wrote:
> I'm now going to have some water which does NOT need boiling as
> its going into a cup of tea - and I'm adding no more to this matter.

But I was always told you need boiling water for a "proper cup of tea"
it needs to be at least 98oC.  This is the problem with mountin climing,
in that when you go to make a brew, the water boils at 92 ish, and the
tea's just not the same.

As far as Kenol fans are concerned, mmm nice, but I would like to have
that amount of money.  I'll have to put up with a home made gizmo.
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot