Re[2]: Ignitr lunchtime update

To: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Ignitr lunchtime update
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 16:15:56 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
     I'm no electrician. But I did confer with the one I work with. The
     meter read .001 when I removed all connections and put a probe on the
     + and - posts. I think I did it correctly.

     Bob Lang's theory of me hooking up the Ignitor to an unswitched (ie,
     always drawing current) circuit sounds possible. I just don't know how
     to begin looking.

     Jeff