New front fender for TR-6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New front fender for TR-6
From: Robert Rudolphi <robertr@digex.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 21:49:24 -0800
Well the inevitable happened this weekend. My neighbor with his Chevy
Suburban backed in to my TR-6. Guess which car lost this battle? It looks
like he just took out the right "passengers" side front fender. My question
to the list is which of the big three supplies the best quality fenders.
When I had the car restored about 7 years ago I bought the least expensive
ones I could find and the fit was not perfect. I really want this fixed
correctly because my car is in near perfect shape, and his insurance is
picking up the tab.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
 Robert Rudolphi  74-TR6

P.S. Avoid at all costs getting hit by a Suburban. You would not believe
the damage they can inflect with out getting even a scratch on their bumper.