Wear and Tear

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wear and Tear
From: Edward Hutchinson <seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:17:08 -0500
I'm sure most have seen the responses to my questions about which type of
driving causes the lease wear and tear on the car.  This would be the use
of the thruway and not stop and go driving. This seemed the obvious answer.

However, Jeff said it best - "Are you always in a hurry to get somewhere,
or can you take the road less traveled  and
smell the roses on the way?"  This seemed to be echoed in most of the
e-mail.  And I don't have to worry about a frying pan up the side of the
head as my wife would be right be side me.

Thanks

Ed

74 TR6 CF 17687 U