Please help my friend's Daimler Dart

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Please help my friend's Daimler Dart
From: Bollen <bollen@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 10:51:40 -0500
Cc: TR8 <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Yesterday an a%^&ole in a truck sideswiped my friend's Daimler SP250
Dart. He needs body panels and steering/suspension parts. If anyone,
particularly our UK friends can help locate bits it would be much
appreciated. My friend's wife is terminally ill and yesterday he had
some volunteers over to stay with his wife so he took his prized
possession out for a run. Seems like the worst things always happen to
the nicest people
Luckily the guy had insurance.
Stu