Re: spitfire engine mounts...

To: trnelson@umich.edu, jantoms@vbe.com
Subject: Re: spitfire engine mounts...
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 22:16:43 PST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
i don't think it would line up even if it's only 3.16ths...judging from
the look under mine i have been taking getting rid of the last of the
bailing wire that is holding up the exhaust..(the dpo was worse than the
military)  so is probably just stuck  i would venture to guess.  like i
said, it all fit's pretty tight