99 miata

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 99 miata
From: "Jerry Baty" <JBaty@tbc.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 16:47 -0600
     Whoa, I think I doth heard enough of this.  I can not believe anyone
     on this list would even begin to consider buying a miata rather than a
     Triumph, given the decision presented itself.  Being a person
     currently in this situation, I would not get a miata at even a
     fraction of the cost.  This purchase is not just about carting my ass
     over smooth rocks, as the Romans might have said, but it is about the
     whole driving experience.  I am certain the folks on the Healey list
     would lynch the first maroon to mention a miata in the same sentence
     as a Healey.  Personally, I would rather saw off the top of a subaru
     than drive a miata.

     One man's opinion, yep....I got one of those too.

     JB