London Car Show

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: London Car Show
From: "peter russell" <bbbigdaddy@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 09:40:29 PST
Did anyone else out there happen to attend the London Classic Car Show
sponsored by Practical Classics magazine (March 21-2) ? It was fantastic
! There was a large Autoglym display and many other vendors, and a huge
room devoted to displays by the various auto clubs. There were even
displays by the armored car club and the British hearse club. The TR
Register showcased 4VC, the ex-works TR-4 rally car. Needless to say ,I
was in heaven.
   But there was more. The Autojumble was different than what you see
around the States because of all of the things that you can only find in
the UK. Vintage tour books, REAL picnic baskets and antique suitcases,
club badges of all sorts were availible as well as stuff from the Tail
light guy, the generator guy, etc. I highly recommend this show to all
of you out there in Triumph land.

Peter Russell 63 TR-4 CT26575