Re: TR7 reputation?

To: Starr61871 <Starr61871@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR7 reputation?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 19:41:59 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, kbarbour@nortel.ca
Starr,
I have been victimized myself by those naysayers who think that
Spitfires are also pieses of **** (you fill in the blanks as you see
fit).  I perfer to look at it this way.  If you personally like the car
and are willing to do the work or put out the money (or some combination
of both), by all means restore the car.  There is no more wrong with the
TR7 than can be found with any other aging vehicle.  And after all,
"beauty is in the eye of the beholder."  When you are finished, you can
look at it proudly and say to anybody in earshot, "I did it myself".

Joe Curry  '63 Spitfire (FC4505L)

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer