Re: automatic TR6?

To: "Brian Kemp" <bk13@earthlink.net>, <Peter.Hore@dhs.vic.gov.au>, "Triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: automatic TR6?
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 19:27:44 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
At the Summer party two years ago a fellow had a TR3 with an automatic.  I
think he said it was out of a Herald.  He as confined to a wheelchair so the
automatic was a physical necessity.  Looked like a particularly neat
installation.  I don't remember a name, but he was from Maryland, I believe.
Maybe someone else can provide more details.

kengano@advant.com
downstate illinois
1959 TR3A TS57756L
1958 Model 10 Sedan TBE9239LDLB