Re: TR6 wiring help please !!

To: jaltman@altlaw.com
Subject: Re: TR6 wiring help please !!
From: "Mark S. Lepore, M.D." <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 14:17:33 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jim:
Problem somewhat resolved.  As I was doing the jumper from the red/green
directly to the rheostat I noticed lights inside popping on and off.  I figured
out the connections for the fuse box were bad, but connecting the red/green
right to the red seemed to work.  I sanded down the connections, now it seems
fine, except two more slight problems:
1) the markers and instrument lights are on, except for the speedo and tach
lights
2) when I was messing with the fuses, the main beams also went off for a while.
Any solutions for these problems?
Sirmoog