Re: Spitfire Door Hinges

To: Tom Shirley <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Door Hinges
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@idirect.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:34:45 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Tom, I just went through that on my 76 Spit. One hinge had a broken pin
in it. I tried knocking the pieces out and gave up in frustration. They
just would not budge. It is not worth the effort. Checking in the TRF
and Vicky Brit on prices also sent shivers up my spine. I went to my
local used parts guy and picked one up at a small fraction of new
prices.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario