CLASSIC CARS - 50-Page CELEBRATION & Triumph World

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: CLASSIC CARS - 50-Page CELEBRATION & Triumph World
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 20:34:35 -0800
Okay everyone... I bought 10 copies of the April Edition of Thoroughbred
and Classic Cars magazine, with the 50-Page Celegration of Triumphs....
since it seems to be something that is difficult to find in various
parts of the country.

If you buy these from me in the next few weeks, I'll only ask for $8.50
plus shipping.

If you want one, please e-mail me with your mailing address, so that I
can let you know the shipping options.

I also bought two coppies of the October/November 1997 No. 16 issue of
Triumph World Magazine.  Featuring the TR 3, 7, and Herald.  (This goes
for the same price.)

--Justin

Please note:  Yes, I am selling them for a tad more than I paid for
them.  Alternatively, and by all means, you are welcome to buy them at
the newstand for less... or subscribe.