Evaluating TR6 Value

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Evaluating TR6 Value
From: "otmc@bc1.com" <otmc@bc1.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 17:06:22 -0800
Here is the formula that I like to use in these situations:

As I am unable to enter superscripts into my email editor they are
indicated in the declaration of values.

X: current value of the vehicle once restored to the level you plan on
restoring it to
Y1: The cube of the total value of your time spent restoring the vehicle to
the level you plan on restoring it to
Y2: The square of the total value of parts purchased for restoring the
vehicle to the level you plan on restoring it to
Y3: The total value of parts purchased for restoring the vehicle to the
level you plan on     restoring it to when you discover that some of the
bits in boxes belong to a 76 Volare
Z: price to offer the seller of the monster in a box

Z = X-(Y1+Y2+Y3)

Only on a Friday afternoon would I be creating formulas like this. Have a
great weekend all and keep the rubber side down.

Mark Milotay