Re: BMIHT production record certificate

To: McGaheyRx <McGaheyRx@aol.com>
Subject: Re: BMIHT production record certificate
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 15:24:18 -0800
Cc: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
John,
According to Anders Dietlev Chausager of the BMIHT, they respond only to
mail.  No FAX, no EMAIL, no phone calls, only Mail.  The cost is $40.00
US or 25 Pounds (British Sterling). They accept cash, UK check or postal
money order Eurocheck or Bank draft in Pounds Sterling, US personal or
cashier's check in US Dollars  and all other countries a bank draft in
Pounds sterling.  THey also accept VISA, MC, Diners and Amex. with all
the pertinent details.
They need the following information:
Name and full address of applicant.
Make, Model Car/chassis number
Any other available numbers
Name to whom the certificate is to be issued.

Also if available, they would like:
Engine #
Body #
Any other numbers
Date of first registration
Registration mark

That all goes to the following address:
British Motor Industry Heritage Trust
Archive Department, Heritage Motor Centre
Banbury Road, Graydon, Warwick CV35 OBJ
England

Hope this is what you need.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing