Re: 75th Anniversary Triumph magazine issue

To: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>, ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 75th Anniversary Triumph magazine issue
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:37:23 -0800 "Re: 75th Anniversary Triumph magazine issue" (Mar 16, 1:25pm)
Cc: dhoward@jht.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I picked one up at the local Borders Books and Music in San Rafael, CA
last Friday and it looked to me like they still had a bunch left but I
didn't paw through the pile to see if they were all of the same issue
(March?).

I'm willing to see if there are any left and pick up copies for anyone
who wants one and is willing to remburse me for the cost of the mag and
mailing. I've no idea what it would cost to send them first class mail.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@pixar.com