Mailbox in NW Washington

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Mailbox in NW Washington
From: "Coote" <cooteb@cadvision.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 21:18:20 -0700
I am placing an order with British Parts Northwest for the bits to rebuild
my Spitfire 1500 engine, and am looking for some way to avoid the
outrageous customs brokers fees charged by UPS for doing next to nothing.
Is there anyone near the Canadian border that would be willing to accept
delivery of my prepaid parts, so that I can collect them when I am visiting
in Vancouver during the period of April 3 to April 9? I hate to ask, but
even more, I hate to pay a bundle to UPS for doing next to nothing.  I'd be
happy to compensate anyone with a few bottles of my fine wine, or if that's
imposing too much, no wine at all.
Bob Coote
 Calgary
 69 TR6