RE: Dust Cap Removal hints

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Dust Cap Removal hints
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 11:04:42 -0700
I did this recently and so far so good - the hub caps will come off as
advertised. I used an epoxy from LePages (Canadian brand I think). The
only difference is that I used a #8 nut - the corresponding bolt seemed
to fit in the hole without "forcing" it in. This was on a brand new set
of caps though, the older ones may have been enlarged a bit by previous
attempts.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada