New and improved Spitfire Database

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New and improved Spitfire Database
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:40:52 -0800
Thanks to all who have responded regarding the improvements to the
database.  There are still a few bugs to work out with some brousers,
particularly on the "frames".  If anybody has trouble with any part os
the site, let me know, so I can implement repairs. (I need to know the
nature of the problem, the brouser you are using, and what type computer
you use).

Also, Ron Fowler suggested that I have a picture rotation for the
various models.  I was seriously considering this.  So if you have any
scanned images of Spitfires that you want me to publish on a rotating
basis, attach them to an EMAIL to me.  I prefer jpg images, because they
are easier to work with on the internet.

Regards,
Joe Curry

http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html
--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing