Spitfire Book for trade or sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Book for trade or sale
From: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com (Kinderlehrer's)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 23:52:37 -0500 (EST)
Speaking of books -  I picked up a copy of "Triumph Spitfire Owners
Handbook, Covers Spitfire Mark 1,2,&3"  it's published by Clymer
Publications. Sixth printing 1979  Its 380 pages, paper back 5 1/4 x 8 1/4
inches and in excellant condition.  The DPO of this book apparantly didn't
have any problems with his Spitfire since the back spleen isn't even
creased.

I would love to trade for the same book on TR-3's. Otherwise I will be glad
to pass it on to a Spitfire owner for the $9.95 I paid plus postage.

Bob