Re: spitfire info needed

To: CYeager234@aol.com
Subject: Re: spitfire info needed
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 15:43:17 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Craig,

> I'm reinstalling a 65 MKII tub on it's frame and I need to know
> where the flat round washer like spacers go on the frame to support
> the tub since I had recieved the tub off the frame. I purchased a
> mounting kit from TRF to use new hardware. But am not sure of it's
> location.

The front outriggers use an aluminum pad on each side that should be
round.

The center of the chassis should just use bolts and washers.

The rear frame rails shoudl have a round rubber pads with bolts and
washers.

The Rear Crossmember should have aluminum pads that are probably
square. With a round spacer and bolts and washers.

Thats the best I can do from memory.  If I get a chance later today
I'll crawl under my Mk1 and see if I can verify that.  At least mines
still on jack stands which makes it easier!!

Hope this helps, feel free to contact me if you have any other
questions.

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)