Re: Triumphs as your only car

To: Ian Southwell <IanSouthwell@ApexSystems.COM>
Subject: Re: Triumphs as your only car
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 07:05:08 -0700 (MST)
I get about 15,000 a year on mine...It's a daily driver in the
summer...for some reason the car doesn't like 12" of snow.  For the 5
years that i've owned it i've only had a few stupid problems happen and
for the most part I knew they where going to happen and I didn't do
anything about it.

aaron
('72 TR6 CC84967U with plenty of mods)