RE: Another BATCH of some GREAT workbooks!

To: "'scott suhring'" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>, Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: RE: Another BATCH of some GREAT workbooks!
From: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 17:51:36 -0800
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Scott,

I am one of those that Justin cc:'d in his message. I had previously sent
mail to Justin expressing an interest in manuals. I was very PLEASED that
he had added me to the list of manuals he had found. If there was one I
needed, I could've had a little head start in getting it. As far as marking
it up --- it doesn't bother me a bit. If he is charging more for a manual
than I want to pay, I won't buy it. Seems like that part should pretty much
take care of itself!

Just my opinion,

Dave Moag