Re: TR6 Carpet Question

To: Gary Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Carpet Question
From: Bob Otten <ottenr@clark.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 09:15:46 -0500
Cc: TR Newsgroup <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Gary Klein wrote:

> Can anyone identify the original colour of the vinyl handbrake covering
> used with a tan carpet set?  Anyone buy a tan set recently?
>
> TIA,
>
> Gary Klein
> '75 TR6 Undergoing the Knife (Torch)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gary,

The handbrake cover in my 73 TR-6 is black, I think you mean the cover
from the carpet over the tunnel.  Mine is black "crinlle" like vinyl.

I know because I just went toi the garage and checked. The interior
color is New Tan.

I hpope this helps

Bob Otten
73 TR-6