Re: NON-LBC auto glass

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: NON-LBC auto glass
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:17:09 -0500
To whomever started this thread, and those still with us on it,

I needed a windshield a couple years back for an '85 Pontiac 6000. I called
a few places and found prices all over the board. Then, I called the
biggest "they send a guy to you and he installs it" place in my area. I
told them I had this quote from another guy, but of course I shaved 20% off
the best number I had. I said I would give them the job for that number.
They just about matched the number I threw at them. I recall I had that
windshield installed for under $120, with a guaranteed never to leak
guarantee. I remember the glass was not OEM, though.

Never had a problem with the glass.

Bottom line, negotiate!
 Henry Frye            E-mail - thefryes@iconn.net
 TR3B   TCF1927 L   http://www.iconn.net/thefryes/
 TR250  CD8096 L                  A Little Town In
 TR250  CD1074 L                  Connecticut, USA