RE: Bentley Manual - TR3

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Bentley Manual - TR3
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 12:45:16 -0500
To all :  Last weekend at the Zephyrhills Auto Auction & Jumble, I came
across a Bentley Manual for the TR3.  Although it seemed overpriced, I
picked it up thinking someone might want it.   I checked with the Post
Office and Priority Mail is $5.
So - I have one available for $40 including shipping (in US - adjusted
for elsewhere).  It has a few smudge marks on the outer edges but
otherwise is in excellent condition.

In all fairness - First response gets it.

Later,
Carl F. Musson
TS25264L - borrowing the engine/tranny from
TS81802LO - body off restoration in progress...
Tampa, Florida (USA)
E-Mail: Musson@arts.usf.edu <mailto:Musson@arts.usf.edu>
http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/
<http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/>  (update in progress)