Re: Rear damper control

To: jbonina@nectech.com
Subject: Re: Rear damper control
From: Steve Chandler <stevec@rtd.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:07:56 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
There is nothing special you should know. My experience is that the
shocks have a tendency to work themselves loose. You can use a longer
bolt, and put a nut on the other side to help prevent this. Also inspect
the shock link for wear, I have had these break in the past.

cheers

steve

--
Steve Chandler - Chandler-O'Bagy Associates