HELP - Spitifre Dimension Needed

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: HELP - Spitifre Dimension Needed
From: "Bill Munts" <muntsb@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:52:40 -0600
Anybody have a Spitfire handy?  The guy that is building my comp. roll bar
just called and wanted to know what the dimension is from the floor to the
top of the parcel shelf.  Problem is that I'm at work and my car is at
home.  He needs the dimension today to finish the bar for pick up on
Saturday.

So if anybody can quickly measure the distance form the seat floor to the
top of the parcel shelf I would really appreciate it!

Thanks a bunch

Bill M.
'70 Mk3 Spitfire
Huntsville, AL