Re: update to international triumph spitfire database entry

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: update to international triumph spitfire database entry
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 07:53:59 -0800
For all the Spitfire Guys and Gals out there, I just received the
following data that Was too good not to share with the group.  Notice
the Rover (TR8) V8 engine upgrade.  I have asked the sender to provide
more information that I can further share with those who are interested
as I am.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing