wrecked tr250

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: wrecked tr250
From: Sweetde40@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 22:53:33 EST
I've just arrived in your group.  Unfortunately, my reason for finding you is
not good.  Last wed night a little old lady pulled out in front of my cherry
tr250.  The resulting crash and my anguish and curses have renched my soul and
car.  It has been totalled by the insurance companies.  Somewhere in the area
of  5 to 7 thousand for a show quality frame off with surrey, overdrive,
exotic dash, pl700 lights, new motor etc.

So, here I am looking for a batch of rebuild parts.
Basics are  frame, fenders, hood, grill, front end and much more.

Heres hoping for some leads!

Thanks!   Jeff in Oregon        Sweetde