Re: RDZ 625

To: <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: RDZ 625
From: "Peter Gillis" <pgillis@cosmedia.ie>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 17:26:01 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

Richard wrote

>Just curious,
>
>Has anyone here ever owned a Herald Coupe Reg: RDZ 625(I think that was
it), as
>I was looking through on old 'Your Classic' mag the other day and saw a
name
>that looked familiar, can't remember the name, but I think they were in
>Ireland!!!
>
>Rich

Dear Richard

You have no doubt read my brothers earlier reply, he is in fact
in error, the car to which you refer is actually RZC 624 a 1961
1200 Coupe in green and white which was pictured in the mag
as a readers restoration, and now the irony, it was
MY BROTHER JOHN who restored the car over a two year period
The car is a Dublin Car and you can see a picture of it in our picture
archive
at www.cosmedia.ie/tcoc

Cheers
Peter Gillis