say it ain't so johnny

To: hio6f@bangor.ac.uk
Subject: say it ain't so johnny
From: richard stieg <rstieg@ci.bartlett.tn.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 14:14:07 GMT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
say it ain't so johnny-you mean the Spitfire is U/S? Gone? tits-up? Singing
in the choir eternal?  What happened? Was it you evil lust for supposedly
more valuable Triumph tin? Was it your uncaring attitude? Was it having to
live in Wales?? I hope the carcass was at least useful to the few
connoisuers of the totally mundane left in Perfidious Albion who appreciate
Cheap Sports Cars.
(and can I get a quote on your British spec. twin SU's, etc.etc.) rick stieg