Update on Heelllpppp ! SUCCESS

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Update on Heelllpppp ! SUCCESS
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 17:45:44 -0800
Thanks again to the list, especially Joe "Spitfire" Curry.  I went out to the
garage,
tightened up the very loose manifold bolts. (I am going to try to rationalize
this)
My thinking is that the initial running, and heat caused therby, allowed the
gasket
material to soften.  As such, the nuts needed retorquing.  Sound plausible?

Yeah right.

I also richened things up a bit, seemed to smooth out quite a bit. Thanks to
another lister for that.

My girls are clapping at the garage door, asking me to make the "big noise"
again and again.
But that's enough for tonight, I live about 7 miles from the cemetery, and
seriously fear waking the dead at this point.

Once again, thanks for being there guys, this list is so good.  You ask and you
receive, all in a very timely fashion.

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA