exhaust for Tri 1500

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: exhaust for Tri 1500
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:21:52 +0000 (GMT)

  Well I have just about reached the end of my tether! the standard 13/60
exhaust on the Viterald has to go! The engine note is good but I reckon
it could be so much better with a decent exhaust! So my request is for a
full sports style rorty exhaust that will fit a MKIV spit manifold, or at
least one which will bolt on to the manifold that a Herald 13/60 exhaust
will! I used to have a double s full sports so LOUD doesn't bother me!
These MONZA ones sound cool, anyone know of a UK salesman? as it is I
might bite the bullet and get a TSSC full sports, but will it be long enough?
The other option is to go for a TRIUMPH TUNE stainless (twin 2 1/4 pipes,
can that be improved on!:->), I'm pretty ure it's long enough as they
didn't recommend it for Heralds as there was bugger all ground clearance!
I'm already resigned to getting everyone to get out on cattle grids so
that's not a problem, unless i visit TSSC headquarters!:-)

  Johnny '70 viterald 15/70 estate (with a pants exhaust!)