Bummer

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bummer
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 18:59:49 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Well, my attempt to complete my Spitfire and have it on the road by
March 1st just to a big set back.  Last weekend I sand blasted and
primed the rims.  Today I rigged up a frame so I could paint them.
I'm not sure what my problem was but the paint didn't stick to the
primed rims at all!!  Just ran and puddled in all the low spots.
I've painted plenty of things before but have never seen anything
like this.  Not sure if I had a bad mix of paint or bad primer or bad
painter, but something sure as h.... whent wrong.  Monday morning I'm
gone for another week and won't be back until friday night.  Should
make for a lousy week.

Sorry about the bit...n, just needed to sound off I guess.

Just sign me lost in Lincoln.

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)