Weekend Work

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Weekend Work
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 14:53:40 -0800
Well Gang,
In light of majordomo's major doldrums this weekend, I took advantage of
the time to re-prepare the 3.89 differential for transplant in the Spit
following the fiasco of a couple weeks ago.

Thanks to Dave Eaton who came up with a donor case for the differential
for the cost of a trip down to Olympia, WA, I was able to now have a
fully assembled differential ready to implant into my Spit.

So, Laid out on my work bench are the following:
Rebuilt diff. w/ new seals
Rebuilt Swing-Spring assembly,
4 Stainless braided brake hoses
New U-joints

The only problem is "no Spit in which to install them".  I guess I was
not surprised when the appointed "completion day" came and went without
a finished car, but it has now been 11 additional days.  Patience is not
one of my stronger suits.

Joe Curry
--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing