Closet Mustang Lover

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Closet Mustang Lover
From: smith007@mindspring.com (Phil Smith)
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 16:01:22 -0500
I attended a Mustang show in Orlando yesterday, my rational, was to
investigate a family ride. A four seater, ac, convertible a must,
automatic/due to the MRs.I would rather ride/drive a classic mustang
convertible, than a new car. Looking around the show and asking owners what
they would sell their cars for, it became obvious that the 1965-1968
mustang convertibles were pricey. Just when I was going to give up, I
spotted a 1969 convertible. Not too shabby, the car's looks started growing
on me, and I decieded that I could definately live with a 69 convertible.
Perhaps there are some of my triumph brothers and sisters out there, who
also appreciate classic Mustangs, and can tell me if the 69 and 70
convertible are the same? What are their differences? Also out of the clear
blue sky, my oldest boy 18 years old, who drove me to the show asks me,
have I ever noticed how MIATA owners never put down the top or roll down
their windows?

 Phil Smith
   69 TR6
  " More Dreams than money "