TR6 Head Planing

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Head Planing
From: Randy Miller <rfmille@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 10:08:31 -0800
Hi everyone,

        I have the engine apart for rebuild, I am going to order new valve
guides and hardened seats for the head. While I was at it I thought I
would boost the compression ratio slighly. A while back I saw a
reference on the list to the TR6 Competition Preparation Manual.
Aparently this has all the procedures and data for planing the head.

        I have been trying to locate this manual but aparently it went out of
print about a year ago. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this
manual, or a copy of the applicable pages on head planing.

Thanks to anyone that can help,

Randy Miller
Schomberg, Ontario
Canada