Re: TR6 hardtop headliner

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 hardtop headliner
From: Jim Davis <jhdavis@fia.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 20:40:42 -0500
Doug,
TRF lists 3 colors; black, off white and beige. I remember reading
somewhere that black was used until '71 or '72 and then all were beige.
I've not seen or read of "off white" being used (wonder what's the
difference in off white and beige?). I got mine from TRF several years
ago and it came in a bag from John Skinner Limited. The cut, fit, finish
and overall quality and originality were excellent.
An ad appears in Practical Classics' Triumph TR6 Restoration  for
Skinner and lists the address as 82b Chesterton Lane, Cirencester,
Gloucestershire, GL7 1YD, England (say that three times quickly!).  Tel.
(0285) 657410.
Maybe someone in GB could verify this address and/or phone number as
current?
The ad states they are original specification providers of interior trim
for the TR line and have TR6 interiors in vinyl and leather with
catalogues and samples available upon request..
Hope this helps,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO