Grease gun and wrench for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Grease gun and wrench for sale
From: Trummel <trummel@caa.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 98 13:39:58 -0500
Howdy folks,

Please pardon a little garage sale here...

...I have an "Enots" brand grease gun for sale that I think
is original equipment for a TR3 (?).  Overall length is
about 9 1/2", there's a screw-on cap that goes over the
"business end," and it has the following info
stamped/pressed into it:

On the base cap (where you'd fill it)

PULL OUT PLUNGER WITH CHAIN BEFORE FILLING
ENOTS
PATTERN.1.D

And on the other end of the "grease compartment"/main body
(opposite the filler cap) is

PATENT Nos 261670
275134
OTHERS PENDING   (...wonder if they ever got 'em!?!)
MADE IN ENGLAND

I also have a big, heavy, chunky KING DICK brand adjustable
spanner that has the following inscribed

KING DICK
R2 No 765509
TRADE (profile of a dog) MARK
KING DICK

They're for sale.  I'd like $35 for each.  (Sorry if the
spanner is not for Triumphs...it might be a Jag tool in
which case the price is $125....just kidding!)
Please call weekdays (301-295-6992) or evenings/weekends
(202-537-3478) if interested (that's Eastern Time).  Thank
you kindly.

Cheers!  Reid