Thanks

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks
From: "Thomas A. Strange" <jantoms@vbe.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:50:39 -0800
A NOTE OF THANKS   to all from the list who have helped me at times: & a
SPECIAL THANK YOU  to Ken Gano for all the work & trouble he went to to
provide me with copies of manuals he recieved.

  Having been gone from the list for a while, I noted the complaints
about responses.  I think we should thank & congratulate all of the
folks on the list for a great resource & a lot of camaraderie.  Those of
us who ask the simple questions, probably echo those of many other
people.  Those who provide answers, provide a greater service than they
may ever realize.
  It is very time consuming to provide accurate information.  For those
who do this, it is probably an indication of dedication to the sport, a
kind spirit, & a person we should all consider a friend.
  I want to thank all who have helped me & others.  We have a great
summer coming.  & I hope to meet many of you.  I live right between Road
America (Bric II) & Hudson Wi (National Convention).  I plan to attend
both of these & will try to provide any help I can to those traveling
through.

Thanks again.

Tom Strange, Classic Autosports Ltd.,  Appleton, Wi.,  920-733-5013