Re: TRbus4

To: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Subject: Re: TRbus4
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@idirect.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 09:00:50 -0500
Cc: Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I had 4 passengers plus me in my 62 Sprite and we were cruising around
on country roads. I was 19 at the time and we were all having a great
time. Then it started to rain. Believe it or not, we all still fit in
the car after we put the top up. Yes it was a very tight squeeze.
BTW, one of the passengers is now my wife. My favorite squeeze.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire